Overlooking the magnificent quartet of Clifton’s beaches along Cape Town’s renowned Atlantic Seaboard, this luxurious two bedroomed apartment is located in a secure block. Situated on Victoria Road in the exclusive suburb of Clifton, this apartment is ideal for discerning guests looking for an intimate and luxurious retreat.
Stylishly decorated in beautiful tones of blues, greys and creams, spacious, open-plan living spaces and both bedrooms flow effortlessly out onto a wide private terrace with breath-taking panoramic views.
Cool, appealing living spaces greet guests on arrival with a sunny open-plan lounge, informal dining area with six-seater dining table and modern, fully-equipped kitchen. A sleek kitchen features all the appliances needed for comfortable holiday living, including a double fridge/freezer, built-in oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine and neat breakfast bar with two stools. Floor-to-ceiling sliding windows open from the lounge onto the terrace and offer spectacular ocean views.
The apartment has two lovely bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite. The spacious master bedroom boasts a king-sized bed, walk-through closet, a cosy workspace with a desk, an informal sitting area with a couch and a large en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub and shower. The second bedroom offers a twin-to-king bed, flat screen television and a dedicated bathroom with shower. Both bedrooms open onto the terrace that has a gas barbeque and endless ocean views.
Situated in a fully secure complex, the apartment offers a private dedicated parking space in an underground garage and has direct lift access to the apartment. A short drive will take you to the beautiful beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, the Table Mountain cableway and the city centre.
Features and Facilities:
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king bed
- Bedroom 2: Second Bedroom with twin beds can be converted to king bed
- Bathroom 1: Master bedroom en suite bath and shower
- Bathroom 2: Dedicated bathroom with shower
- Open plan kitchen
- Oven / Hob
- Washing machine
- Open plan lounge
- Dining table with seating for 6
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Outdoor seating
- Gas BBQ
- Beautiful views
- Off street parking
- Alarm system
- In secure apartment block
- Daily Servicing: Monday to Saturday except Public Holidays
- Concierge Service
- All Linen and Towels provided
- Bed linen provided
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Mountain view
- Parking - private
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Water kettle
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.