Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
An altar to the artists of Cape Town, this mid-century modern loft marries design and coziness in a space reflecting the city around it. With plenty of options of flat-whites and delicious bites at your feet, the loft is central enough to explore the city on foot, while high enough in the old tea factory to be removed from its noise and bustle.
The rustic open plan kitchen is fully equipped with everything you will need for a self-catering holiday in Cape Town and features a beautiful wooden dining table. The spiral staircase leads to the loft area that comprises a queen size-bed and en-suite bathroom featuring a bath/shower combo. The lounge is intimate yet airy and boasts a comfortable leather couch. The living space opens onto the balcony that features a gas BBQ and a beautiful sun lounger. The balcony is the perfect location to enjoy the late afternoon sun or evening drinks whilst taking in the beautiful city atmosphere. This tranquil loft apartment is perfect for somebody who wants to get away from the buzz of technology and internet and enjoy the freedom of a technology free vacation.
The apartment is only a short walk away from numerous cafes where you can go for a quick coffee or have a delicious meal. Swan Cafe, Lekker Vegan and Haas coffee are only a handful of all the beautiful coffee shops and eateries located close by. Grab a drink at Harrington’s or Surfa Rosa and experience Cape Town unique night life. The Fugard theatre and District six museum is a must see for anybody visiting the Mother City. The Cape Town Gardens is located a short drive away and is the perfect place to have a picnic and feed the squirrels.
- All Ages
- Business District
- Entertainment District
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Linen Provided
- Shopping District
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Rates are quoted per day.
- This property only allows 18+
- R1000 refundable damage deposit hold.
- Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
- Please note an additional once off fee of R350 will be charged for a departure clean per booking.
- Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid stay clean with fresh linen, this will be an additional charge payable to the property manager.
The following cancellation fees shall be applicable and shall be calculated by reference to funds received at that point.
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.