Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The penthouse at White Cliffs is a luxurious Cape Town holiday rental, with uninterrupted sea views situated above Clifton 2nd beach – Cape Towns most famous beach and playground to the rich and famous. The penthouse is easily accessed from Victoria Road and is situated on the mountainside of Victoria Rd. One drives straight into the complex through secure gates and there is parking for two cars directly as you drive in.
The penthouse has a shared elevator that takes one to the front door of the unit. The penthouse reveals a spacious open plan living area that is tastefully furnished and there are sea-views from both the main bedrooms and all the living areas. A gourmet kitchen leads straight off the living area and is fully equipped with the latest modern appliances.
All the bedrooms have air-conditioning perfect for a hot summer’s day! Sun worshippers will love the private pool deck that is located on the roof top which is located up two flights of steps form the apartment and boasts a 15 metre lap pool and stunning views. This is the perfect holiday penthouse for two couples or a small family.
• 1 level apartment approx 178 square metres ( 4 apartments
in the block)
• Full sea views
• Approx 2 mins walk to Clifton 2nd beach / 15 minute walk to
Camps Bay beachfront
• Telephone and ADSL
• 24 hour monitored alarm
• Cleaning twice weekly, pool service
• Child safety issues – balconies, open pool on rooftop
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan with dining and kitchen leads onto
• Satellite Plasma TV / DVD
• Dining area for 8 guests
• Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and tumble
dryer, wine fridge
• Sea views from kitchen, lounge and dining room
• Guest toilet
• Air con
• Heated pool 2.25m x 15m on rooftop pool deck ( Heated Oct
- April only)
• Outdoor dining for 6
• 6 Loungers
• Charcoal BBQ
• Sun Bench & Cantilever Umbrella
• Parking for 2 cars in underground garage with remote access
• King bed and en-suite with bath, hand shower & large
• Leads onto narrow balcony
• Sea Views
• Twin beds (can be made king) with shared bathroom with
bath & shower
• Leads onto narrow balcony
• Sea Views
• Air Con
• Double bed & shared bathroom with bath & shower
• Air con
- Adult (18+)
- Air Conditioning
- Children (1 -17 years)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Serviced Weekly
- Washing Machine
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
- Guests will be notified of the separate "security deposit" amount that will be required in addition to the rental payment.
- The security deposit will be held against the cost of any damages or breakages to the rental property or its contents, any telephone charges and any other charges for additional services provided or charges which the managing agent is entitled to deduct such as the cost of replacing lost keys.
- Upon completion of the post-departure property check, the outcome of which will be deemed to be conclusive, guests will be notified of any charges to be deducted from the security deposit within 14 days of the end of the rental period, after which the balance shall be released.
- A 5% admin fee will be charged on any damages or breakages.
Alterations and cancellation by guests:
- If guests wish to alter their dates or to cancel the booking, they must immediately notify Management by telephone and confirmatory email.
- The cancellation will be effective from the date of its receipt by Management.
- On cancellation nine weeks or more before the rental the full deposit payment will be forfeited.
- On cancellation nine to four weeks before the rental: 50% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- Four weeks or less before the rental: 100% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- If guests wish to vary or extend the dates of a confirmed booking at any stage they must notify Management in writing and Management will assist wherever possible, this may attract an additional administration booking charge.
Alterations and cancellation by Managing Agent:
- In the unlikely event that Management needs to make changes to the arrangements once these have been confirmed Management will let guests know as soon as possible.
- If, for any reason beyond Managements control, Management is unable to provide guests with the property they have booked, or if Management recommends that guests accommodation be changed in the light of local construction work causing unreasonable disturbance, Management reserves the right to transfer guests to a similar property.
- If this is not possible or guests do not wish to be transferred, Management will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid for the property, but Management will not be liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements or any further claims by guests or anyone else in the party.