Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Set on the banks of the Bitou River in Plettenberg Bay, The River House is an exclusive house with a quirky attitude and a distinctly African air.
This is a spacious family home, located 5 minutes away from the lodge, with 5 main bedrooms, 2 loft bedrooms for kids and 5 bathrooms and 4 outdoor showers. Set on the banks of the Piesang River, it has all amenities of the Emily Moon River Lodge suites and is the perfect setting for a family holiday. Mountain biking, canoeing, swimming, hiking, bird watching or relaxing by the pool, no one will have time to be bored. At night you can be a true African and tell stories in the boma.
Plettenburg Bay is reputed to be the playground of the rich and famous. With the most beautiful beaches in South Africa, a sophisticated nightlife and restaurants to satisfy the most discerning of foodies, it is a jewel in the Garden Route’s crown. With a backdrop of forests, mountains and river valleys, it offers a myriad of sporting and cultural activities and is in close proximity to the Plett Winelands.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Plasma TV
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Swimming pool
- No smoking
- Conferencing facilities
- Fire Place
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Linen Provided
- Plasma TV
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dinners are served from Mondays to Sundays.
- Tables are automatically reserved for in house guests.
- Please advise the managing agent should guests not wish to dine at the restaurant on guests arrival night.
- Guests who are booking through a managing agent will need to provide credit card details upon arrival at reception.
- All breakages or damage to the property in the room will be charged to the guests account to be settled before departure.
- The full deposit will be forfeited for cancellations made one to seven days before the actual arrival date.
- Cancellations received between eight and 21 days before the date of arrival will result in 50 percent of the deposit forfeited.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to arrival deposit fully refundable.
- Written instruction, which includes banking details, is required to cancel guests reservation to allow the managing agent to refund the applicable amount within seven days.
- A 15 percent administration fee will be charged and an additional cost will be levied on swift accounts.