Views: Sea, Mountain
Located in the best area of Camps Bay, this ultra-chic five-bedroom property is just a 6 minute walk down to the beach. Offering 280 degree views of the sea and mountains The Cheviots is located in a beautiful and peaceful area, providing a stylish and sophisticated ambience for discerning guests.
This breath-taking contemporary home is the perfect hideaway for families or groups of friends to enjoy Cape Town’s carefree cosmopolitan lifestyle with suburban grandeur and unrivaled ocean and mountain views.
The Cheviots is designed over three levels, each of which enjoy comfortable entertaining spaces and sheltered balconies that offer unsurpassed ocean or mountain views.
The property is entered from the driveway on the ground level, which houses two of the five bedrooms. The first bedroom offers a twins-to-king bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and opens on a peaceful and summer cool back garden with stunning views of the Twelve Apostles Mountains.
The second bedroom is a self-contained flatlet, ideal for guests who are looking for added privacy, featuring its own lounge and dining area, semi-equipped kitchenette, scullery with washing machine and bedroom with a king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. The flatlet opens onto both the front and back gardens with lovely mountain and ocean views.
Walk up the stairs to the second level, throw open the sliding glass doors and prepare to have your breath taken away by a spacious entertainment/living area with contemporary lounge, curved HD TV, L-shaped couches, state-of-the-art wine cooler, and an eight-seater dining table.
Adjacent to the lounge in this beautiful open plan area which is typical of modern living is a fully equipped kitchen, which boasts all the amenities needed for your stay, including a gas stove, two electric ovens and hob, double fridge/freezer, coffee machine and a separate scullery with washing machine and tumble dryer and dishwasher.
The kitchen opens onto a cool back balcony facing the mountain with beautiful views of the Table Mountain cable car and the Twelve Apostles.
This back balcony has a gas barbeque, an outdoor table with seating for six people to enjoy breakfast in the morning sun and an outdoor lounge area with comfy chairs for some afternoon shade.
Completing this magnificent living level is another separate entertainment room, which features comfortable couches and rugs, a super large screen television and a high-tech entertainment system with surround sound for that movie night experience.
All of the rooms on this level flow out onto a vast wooden deck with a 15m shimmering swimming pool complete with Martini seats to admire the beautiful views of Lion’s Head and the ocean.
An outside bar with second gas barbeque, sun loungers, and outdoor dining table for 10 make it a perfect spot for summer evening entertaining. Turn on the water fountain, pool lights and in house entertaining lights for an enchanting evening entertaining scene to watch the sunset over the ocean.
The third level of this magnificent property houses three luxurious bedrooms that open onto wide terraces with spectacular views.
The spacious master bedroom is an elegant haven in which to escape, with a large walk-through closet, a comfortable lounge and television area, a king-sized bed and open-plan en-suite bathroom with oval soaking tub and spacious rain shower. There is air-conditioning throughout and underfloor heating in the bathroom. The master bedroom flows out onto a slate tiled patio that boasts breath-taking sea views.
The second and third bedrooms on this level offer king and twin-to-king convertible beds respectively. Both enjoy ample cupboard space and have en-suite bathrooms with showers and a bath. All rooms enjoy modern amenities, such as air-conditioning, heated towel rails and the house is fully secure and alarmed with state-of-the-art security.
The Cheviots offers a double garage for two cars and a large driveway with off-street parking for at least three cars. The beautiful beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton are just a short walk down the hill, as well as the vibrant beachfront with an array of excellent restaurants, trendy cafés and buzzing bars.
Features and Facilities:
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Air conditioning
- Private parking
- Mountain view
- Sea view
- Bed linen provided
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Mountain view
- Parking - private
- Pool - shared
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Water kettle
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property