Views: Ocean, Mountain
Situated in Upper Sea Point, Cape Town, above High Level Road with magical views of the bay and Robben Island, this Victorian end-of-terrace has been renovated to a very high standard. It is within easy walking distance of all the coffee shops, restaurants, shops and the Sea Point Beach Road promenade. The house has a wow factor and has been tastefully furnished and well equipped in a modern Victorian style. The main bedroom with a bay window, queen size bed and air conditioner, has an en-suite bathroom with shower and bath. It is situated at the front of the house, overlooking the front patio, with an excellent view. Bedroom two has a single bed and French doors leading onto the back patio. Bedroom three has two single beds and French doors out onto the back patio. Room two and three share a bathroom that has a bath and shower. Just off the back patio is bedroom four, known as The Garden Room. It has two single beds and an en-suite bathroom with a shower. Although at the back of the house, this room has an excellent view. The lounge is at the front of the house, with an excellent view. There is a flat screen HD TV with entertainment system and DSTV. The dining area has the original Victorian fireplace and table that can seat 12 people. The kitchen has a Smeg stove with electric oven and gas hob, fridge and dishwasher and is well equipped. The kitchen has sliding doors that open the whole wall onto the back patio and entertainment area. The back patio entertainment area is a wonderful wind free area with gas braai and patio furniture. The laundry has a washing machine and tumble dryer and bar fridge. The basement is entered from the side of the house. It is open plan with a lounge area, with two sleeper couches, flat screen HD TV, with DSTV and a DVD player, bedroom area with a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with a shower. There is also an alarm system linked to Avenue Security, and the house offers one lock up garage and one off street parking.
- Bed linen provided
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Parking - private
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Water kettle
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.