Views: Ocean, Mountain
Set on the slopes below Cape Town’s Table Mountain in a quiet green enclave of Camps Bay, the stylish 6-bedroomed Silvertree is a modern marvel designed for relaxed holiday living. Spacious, stylish living spaces and all-embracing views give this contemporary seaside villa an elegant and luxurious appeal. Designed to maximise comfort while maintaining an element of sophistication, this deluxe 6-bedroomed villa is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Camps Bay, just moments away from the bustling beach. Free-flowing spaces, comfortable furnishings and a sleek, tiled outdoor patio and pool deck make this villa ideal for families and groups of friends looking for a stylish retreat. Innovative design and large open-plan living spaces blur the boundary between the outdoor and indoor areas, with elegantly furnished living and dining areas flow out onto wide tiled terraces that embrace beautiful mountain and sea views. A separate self-contained cottage is fully equipped for easy holiday living and is ideal for larger families with teenagers or au pairs and groups of friends. A gleaming, open-plan kitchen with sleek modern counter tops, concealed fridge/freezer, and top-of-the-range appliances creates and functional working space that is perfect for entertaining. Flowing, open-plan spaces form the living and dining areas on the top level of the house. An elegant 10-seater dining table overlooks the swimming pool and Lion’s Head beyond, while avant-garde furnishings and contemporary artworks adorn the lounge with a state-of-the-art audiovisual system and modern gas fireplace adding to glamour. The living area opens out onto a sleek tiled terrace deck and private swimming pool with awe-inspiring views of Lion’s Head. An outdoor barbeque and 10-seater dining table promise perfect summer night feasts under the stars. Stunning views of Lion’s Head are the focus of the luxurious master bedroom, which is situated on the ground floor. Large sliding doors open out onto a private patio and plush, contemporary furnishings in natural hues reflect an elegant patina. A large oval bathtub in creamy stone and ample shower can be found in the spacious en-suite bathroom and a gas fireplace makes for cosy winter evenings. The remaining three bedrooms are found on the second level of the house and are bright and airy, with contemporary-chic décor, air-conditioning and capacious en-suite bathrooms daubed in accents of natural slate, ivory and beige, with beautiful bath tubs, large walk-in showers and freshly laundered towels. A cosy, comfortable self-contained cottage with a separate entrance leads off the garden and enjoys a lovely lounge, 6-seater dining table, and fully equipped kitchen with modern amenities, including dishwasher, washing machine, and tumble dryer. Two en-suite bedrooms offer a king-sized bed and two single beds, respectively with a luxurious spa bath and large walk-in showers. Silvertree is fully secure, has off-street parking for two cars and has a dedicated housekeeper for easy holiday living.
- Bed linen provided
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Mountain view
- Parking - private
- Pool - shared
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Water kettle
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property