Views: Garden, Pool, Mountain
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The Mountain Terrace Suite is on the end of our terrace has beautiful mountain views and a private balcony. The spacious room has twin beds, a couch, coffee table, dining table for two,a writing desk/dressing table, flat-screen T.V. The fully equipped kitchenette including a 4 plate stove &oven, microwave and bar fridge and is ideal for those wanting to self cater. The en suite bathroom has a shower.
In 1685, Simon van der Stel was granted permission to produce wine in the Cape. He had the choice of the entire Cape Town area. He chose the Constantia Valley. Today the Constantia Valley is Cape Town’s Vine Yard, South Africa’s oldest and leading Wine and Tourist Destination as well as the oldest wine producing region in the Southern Hemisphere.
Over the last two hundred years wines from our valley were sought after by the likes of Napolean Bonaparte and Queen Victoria. Constantia Valley is in the centre of the entire Cape Peninsula. We are minutes away from the City Centre and also close to all the Cape Point attractions. The leafy Valley is Cape Town’s secret rural retreat and a quiet relief from the hustle and bustle of the busy city.
- Coffee/Tea in Room
- Mountain Views
- Parking Space
- Plasma TV
- Shared Garden
- Shared Outdoor Pool
- Towels Provided
- It is in our interest and yours that you should understand these Terms and Conditions. We have tried to write them in plain language. If there is anything in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, please bring it to our attention and we will endeavour to clarify these for you.
- The owner(s) of the property, its employees, servants and agents are not liable to you, the client, the clients guests or invitees for any loss, damage, injury or death suffered by you or your client/guests/invitees on or about the premises howsoever arising including but not limited to risks of the exposed swimming pool and theft, whether resulting from any act or omission whether negligent or not on the part of Summit Place Guesthouse, the owner(s) of the property, its employees, servants and/or agents.
- You, your clients, guests or invitees irrevocably waive all such claims and further indemnify and hold harmless the owner(s) of the property, its employees, servants and/or agents against any claim made against the above by your guests or invitees or any of them. Without limiting the aforegoing owner(s) of the property, its employees, servants and/or agents are not liable for any injury to or death of anyone that may occur as a result of the use of the swimming pool, main deck and garden deck or any other cause, accidental or otherwise whilst on the property and you indemnify them accordingly.
- Guests will be charged for stain removal & the replacement of linen, the stains of which cannot be removed particularly for self tan, other body creams, makeup, bed wetting and for soiled linen related to drunkenness.
- Please expect to pay R50 to R800 for stain removal or replacement although this depends on the volume of linen damaged & charges would not be limited to this if need be.
- Cancellation from 21-28 days prior to arrival guests forfeit 60% of the booking value
- Cancellation from 14-21 days prior to arrival forfeit is 75% of the booking value high season
- Cancellation from 14-21 days prior to arrival forfeit is 70% of the booking value low season
- Cancellation from 7-14 days prior to arrival forfeit is 80% of the booking value
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival, full booking value forfeited