Views: Mountain, Garden
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The Garden Cottage is fully self-contained for those guests looking to self-cater. It has its own separate private entrance.
The spacious bedroom has a king size bed and leads onto the private covered patio. The bathroom includes separate wash stands, a separate bath and shower. The kitchen is fully fitted. The lounge is roomy, has a three seat table with large couches and TV.
The lounge leads out to the covered patio with its own private view of the garden. The Garden Cottage can also be booked with the Garden Studio which can be opened up to make one larger combined unit.
Features and facilities:
- 4 plate stove
- Washing machine
- Towels and linen provided
- DSTV Selected channels
- Flat screen TV
- Coffee/Tea in Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Mountain Views
- Parking Space
- Plasma TV
- Shared Garden
- Shared Outdoor Pool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- The owner(s) of the property, its employees, servants and agents are not liable to you, the client, the clients guests or invitees for any loss, damage, injury or death suffered by you or your client/guests/invitees on or about the premises howsoever arising including but not limited to risks of the exposed swimming pool and theft, whether resulting from any act or omission whether negligent or not on the part of Summit Place Guesthouse, the owner(s) of the property, its employees, servants and/or agents.
- You, your clients, guests or invitees irrevocably waive all such claims and further indemnify and hold harmless the owner(s) of the property, its employees, servants and/or agents against any claim made against the above by your guests or invitees or any of them. Without limiting the aforegoing owner(s) of the property, its employees, servants and/or agents are not liable for any injury to or death of anyone that may occur as a result of the use of the swimming pool, main deck and garden deck or any other cause, accidental or otherwise whilst on the property and you indemnify them accordingly.
- Guests will be charged for stain removal & the replacement of linen, the stains of which cannot be removed particularly for self tan, other body creams, makeup, bed wetting and for soiled linen related to drunkenness.
- Please expect to pay R50 to R800 for stain removal or replacement although this depends on the volume of linen damaged & charges would not be limited to this if need be.
- Cancellation from 21-28 days prior to arrival guests forfeit 60% of the booking value
- Cancellation from 14-21 days prior to arrival forfeit is 75% of the booking value high season
- Cancellation from 14-21 days prior to arrival forfeit is 70% of the booking value low season
- Cancellation from 7-14 days prior to arrival forfeit is 80% of the booking value
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival, full booking value forfeited