Views: Sea, Mountain
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Ideally situated in the heart of Green Point, Parkhill is a modern (60sqm) self catering 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with beautiful sea and mountain views. Green Point is perfectly located and a great choice for travellers interested in nature, the beach and mountains.
Comfortably sleeping 2, the bedroom boasts a queen size bed and an en suite bathroom with large shower.
The lounge and dining area are open plan and feature a plasma TV with DSTV, a DVD player as well as free wifi.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped and fitted with a stove and oven, microwave, fridge with freezer and washer/dryer as well as a Nespresso machine.
Features and Facilities:
- Plasma TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Mountain Views
- Parking Space
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- A 50% Deposit of the total cost of the stay is required to secure the booking and to be paid within 24h.
- Please note guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check in. The credit card must match the one used to guarantee the booking.
- Credit cards, Paypal or EFT transfer accepted and cash.
- In the event of premature departure, guests are liable for the total cost of the stay.
- Sorry, no cheques accepted.
- Payment of the deposit implies full acceptance of this policy.
- Children older than 12 years are welcome, The child price is exactly the same than an adult.
- The residence may not be occupied by anyone other than the Renter and the Renters guests (including children) whose names appears on the booking agreement.
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to booking, the property may not be used for any purpose other than private rental accommodation.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Childrens cots/cribs are not available.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during guests stay.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- Early check in and late check out can be accommodated at an additional cost pro rata to room rate and dependent on season and availability.
- How many people can be accommodated: 2 Persons maximum per bedroom.
- Strictly non smoking apartment, suite or room.
- The guest is liable for any damage to the property, equipment or to the surrounding fauna and flora incurred by the guest, and/or their guests.
- Neither the owners of the establishment nor Bellemar Residences accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage to persons or property of the guest or their guests and the premises are used entirely at the occupants own risk.
- A damage deposit can be requested at anytime.
- Guests will be charged for damages caused by tampering with the household systems.
- A damage deposit will be charged for the length of stay and will be refunded on departure of the guest providing the apartment is in the same condition as on arrival.
- Breakages and damage, including stains, burn marks and scratches, beyond normal wear and tear will be deducted from the deposit and, should the breakages deposit not be sufficient to cover the damage, the guest will be liable prior to departure for the outstanding amount.
- In the event of a cancellation up to 60 days prior to arrival, a 50% cancellation fee of the total stay will be charged.
- If cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival or in case of a no show, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- Please note that the cancellation must be made in writing.
- Any refund proceed will be subjected to an administration fee.