Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Gansbaai is a splendid retreat for couples, families, group getaways and popular as an overnight stop (or two). Located centrally in the small fishing town of Gansbaai, the establishment is within a short walking distance from the harbour, as well as the central business district with a choice of restaurants, shops, galleries and collectible stores.
This Unit is ideal for a couple or family:
- A double bed
- Bunk bed
- An en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower
- A fully equipped kitchen and an open-plan living area.
- City views
- Local channels
- No Smoking in Rooms
- Sea views
- Shower over bath
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Parking Space
- Sea Views
- Shared Garden
It is your responsibility to take out appropriate personal travel insurance.
- Late or early arrivals must be arranged with management.
- Housekeeping Service Housekeeping services can be arranged when doing the booking, at an additional fee. - Parking Off street parking is available on the premises.
- Smoking Indoor smoking is strictly prohibited in ALL units.
- Pets No pets are allowed.
- Our Liability Although the guest house management takes responsible steps to ensure the safety and security of all guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security.
- Owners nor employees accept any liability for loss, injury or damage howsoever arising sustained by any person in or around the premises.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately should you observe or experience anything that does not meet your expectations.
Section 17 of the CPA affords the consumer a right to cancel a reservation, booking or order for goods (other than special goods) and a reasonable cancellation fee may be imposed by the supplier. If for any reason the reservation is cancelled, in full or in part, a breach of contract exists.
-We reserves the right to cancel a booking on any grounds it feels are necessary and will honour no liability by doing so. However we will make every effort to find alternative accommodation for the guests, but it is not bound to do so.
-Less than 14 days forfeit the full deposit
-From 14 to 21 days forfeit 50% of the deposit
-From 21 to 28 days forfeit 25% of the deposit
-Full deposit will be forfeited for cancellations between 15 December and 5 January
-Closing times for arrivals at 8.00 p.m. unless otherwise arranged, at which time outstanding reservations are assumed to be non-arrivals. -Non-arrivals are late cancellations.
-NO SHOWS will be charged the full accommodation amount.
-The maximum refund value under any circumstances is 80% of the charge.
-Due to fraudulent activities, refunds will only be made after payment has been finally cleared by the bank or Credit Card Company. This process can take in excess of 30 days.
-In terms of Section 17(5) of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, no cancellation fee will be payable in the event of the death or hospitalization of the person for whom, or for whose benefit the booking, reservation or order was made.