Check-in: 15:00 PM - 20:00PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
This sunny North-facing, open-plan apartment features a modern style of decor with an artistic flair. Off-road parking with a private entrance, leads onto the garden with a wooden deck overlooking a dense indigenous forest, home to a variety of bird life. From the patio, guests enter into a spacious lounge and dining room with a fully equipped, self-catering kitchen.
Madon Studio is a ground floor two bedroom unit, sleeping 4 comfortably, with a single bed in the lounge for a 5th person or child.
The main bedroom boasts a king size bed or two single beds and an en-suite bathroom with a shower. The second smaller bedroom, adjacent to the main bedroom, has a queen size bed, an en-suite bathroom with a shower and basin and has its own separate entrance from the garden.
Madon Studio offers different options for accommodation, the smaller bedroom can be available for those passing through or for a one night sleepover.
Take time to explore the many activities on offer in the area, or just relax on the wooden deck strategically positioned overlooking the beautiful valley. Whilst having a sun downer and enjoying the most amazing sunsets and the sounds of the chattering birds visiting the birdbath in the garden.
Madon Studio is just three minutes from either the pristine Robberg Blue Flag Beach or the more cosmopolitan Central Beach and Town. The Plettenberg Bay Country Club and Golf Course is only a kilometre away from Madon Studio and the Wild Waters Fun Park with waterslides, pool, gym, mini golf, trampoline and casual day-time restaurant just a block away.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two plate stove
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- BBQ facilities
- Off-road parking
- No smoking
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Linen Provided
- Parking Space
- Towels Provided
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
- Cancellation 14 days or less before date of arrival; delayed arrival; early departure or non arrival: guests are liable for payment of the full reservation.
- Cancellation 28 days before date of arrival - the full 50% deposit is due.
- Cancellation 28+ days before date of arrival deposit refunded less 20% cancellation fee.