Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Loader Street Apartment is a self-catering apartment situated in the vibey, yet peaceful suburb of Greenpoint in Cape Town and offers quality accommodation ideally suited for small families or groups of friends.
The apartment has been equipped with a beautiful lounge, a fully-fitted, open-plan kitchen, two double, en-suite bedrooms with a shower, a small courtyard for breakfast under the tree, and a large roof deck with stunning views over the city, the Bay, the Waterfront and Table Mountain.
The main bedroom has a queen-size bed, and the second bedroom has two single beds. The one bathroom has been fitted with a shower and the other with a shower and roll top bath. There is air conditioning in both bedrooms, linen and towels are supplied, ecological soaps and toiletries, a TV with DStv channels, internet access, an electric hob, microwave, toaster, a Nespresso coffee machine, a fridge, kitchen utensils, an electronic safe, a roof deck and a courtyard.
Loader Street is a charming street in De Waterkant, a vibrant part of central Cape Town, with restaurants, trendy shops and clubs. Our guests always feel very safe and at home in De Waterkant, with its old world architecture on Signal Hill.
Features and facilities:
- Main bedroom with queen size bed
- Second bedroom with two single beds
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Linen and towels supplied
- Ecological Soaps and Toiletries
- Internet access
- Electric hob
- Nespresso machine
- Kitchen utensils
- Electronic safe
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Machine
- Electronic Safe
- Plasma TV
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- The address for check-in is 23 Jarvis Street and guests will be directed to the accommodation which they have booked once they have checked in.
- Late arrivals can be accommodated by prior arrangement only.
- Smoking is allowed on the patio.
- WIFI/Internet access up to 100 MB per day is free of charge. Usage higher than 100 MB per day will be charged to the guest at cost price.
- We cannot accept liability for loss of or damage to any valuables or property belonging to guests or their visitors.
- We at all times reserves the full right of admission and accept no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.
- Should we at any time need to exercise this right, no reimbursements or refunds will be made in this regard.
- If the cancellation is made more than 30 days in advance: No cancellation fee will be due.
- If the guest communicates the cancellation between 30 and 15 days before the stay: A cancellation fee of 25% of the entire amount will be due.
- If the guest communicates the cancellation between 15 days and 1 day before the stay: A cancellation fee of 50% of the entire amount will be due.
- If the guest fails to arrive: a cancellation fee of 100% of the entire amount will be due.
- Changing the dates of a reservation will be considered as cancelling the original dates and is subject to the cancellation policy.
- We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.