Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
A luxurious three-level house situated on the ridge above the picturesque town of Knysna, 5 minutes drive from Kanonkop House and five minutes drive from the town centre. Kanonkop Luxury Villa offers luxurious and spacious accommodation with all the comforts and conveniences of the modern home in the heart of the Garden Route.
Set in the hills above the town of Knysna the view is spectacular stretching out across the shimmering waters of the vast Knysna Lagoon all the way to the famous Knysna Heads and beyond. The Villa takes full advantage of this panoramic vista with wrap-around glass walls and doors leading out onto open and covered decks and a rim flow swimming pool suspended above an indigenous forest.
The villa has three spacious bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom. All are fitted with king size beds with the option of single bed conversions if required.
The elegant upper level bedroom has a reading corner and a private balcony overlooking the forest and lagoon. The two beautifully appointed bedrooms on the lower level are set within the canopy of the forest with large windows offering close-up views of trees and birdlife.
Accentuating the magnificent view, the living areas on the middle floor are all inter-connected in an open plan layout to create a relaxed, holiday atmosphere.
The centrally positioned, ultra modern kitchen is fully equipped with top of the range appliances including an electric oven and hob, a microwave, a fridge and a dishwasher. On arrival the fridge is stocked with complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks.
The dining area, with an eight-seater table, extends into a spacious lounge leading out through double glass doors onto one of the large decks surrounding the villa. A second lounge provides yet another recreational space in which guests can relax on plush couches while watching a DVD or satellite TV on a large plasma screen. A fully integrated music system is connected throughout the villa.
The villa can be fully serviced with a full breakfast prepared and served each morning. This is also a perfect time to share local knowledge on ‘where to go’ and ‘what to do’ to make guests stay truly memorable. If guests prefer the Villa to be provisioned for breakfast with a daily shopping service then this can also be arranged. Alternatively, the villa is also available on a self catering basis for those who prefer to ‘do their own thing’.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove top
- Electric oven
- Plasma TV
- DVD player
- Swimming pool
- No smoking
- Fully serviced (on request)
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Maids Service
- Plasma TV
- Early or late check in can be organised by prior arrangment
- Any tours, excursions or transfers are not included in the room rate.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival: guests will be liable for the full cost of the stay.
- Cancellations from 7 to 14 days prior to arrival: forfeit the full deposit.
- Cancellations from 14 to 21 days prior to arrival: forfeit 75% of the deposit.
- Cancellations from 21 to 28 days prior to arrival: forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellations prior to 28 days to arrival will be refunded in full, less 5% transaction fees.
- In the event of a premature departure, guests may be liable for the total cost of the stay.
- Payment of the deposit implies full acceptance of this policy.