Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
We offer a fully serviced, self-catering furnished cottage in the typical De Waterkant style, with two double bed rooms with en suite bath rooms. Relax and feel at home coming and going as you please whilst you take time to explore Cape Town.
The Cottage in Jarvis Street consists of one large luxury open plan bedroom on the first floor with large Victorian bathroom with shower and roll top bath. A second, smaller bed room with en suite bath room downstairs.
A bright kitchen with all modern appliances,a lounge area downstairs with a large LCD TV, DSTV channels and DVD player. ADSL internet is also available Courtyard area with patio furniture.
There is a selection of excellent wine bars, delis, restaurants and coffee shops on your doorstep. De Waterkant, diverse in culture and architecture, remains the friendly, welcoming village of yester year, where the resounding Noon Gun can clearly be heard and residents are woken by the early morning sounds of ships in the harbour.
Features ans facilities:
- Large bedroom with kingsize bed
- Second bedroom with double bed
- Two bathrooms: one with shower and one with shower and roll top bath
- Soaps and Toiletries
- Overhead ceiling fan in bedroom
- Hair Dryer
- Linen and towels supplied
- Please bring your own beach towels
- DVD Player
- Internet access
- Kitchen with dining table
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- Patio table and chairs
- CD Player
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Fire Place
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Mountain Views
- Towels Provided
- The address for check-in is 23 Jarvis Street and guests will be directed to the accommodation which they have booked once they have checked in.
- Late arrivals can be accommodated by prior arrangement only.
- Smoking is allowed on the patio.
- WIFI/Internet access up to 100 MB per day is free of charge. Usage higher than 100 MB per day will be charged to the guest at cost price.
- We cannot accept liability for loss of or damage to any valuables or property belonging to guests or their visitors.
- We at all times reserves the full right of admission and accept no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.
- Should we at any time need to exercise this right, no reimbursements or refunds will be made in this regard.
- If the cancellation is made more than 30 days in advance: No cancellation fee will be due.
- If the guest communicates the cancellation between 30 and 15 days before the stay: A cancellation fee of 25% of the entire amount will be due.
- If the guest communicates the cancellation between 15 days and 1 day before the stay: A cancellation fee of 50% of the entire amount will be due.
- If the guest fails to arrive: a cancellation fee of 100% of the entire amount will be due.
- Changing the dates of a reservation will be considered as cancelling the original dates and is subject to the cancellation policy.
- We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.