Located in the heart of one of the Cape’s most exclusive suburbs, Echelon is a beautifully renovated and luxurious two-bedroomed apartment in a secure complex in Fresnaye. Situated in a quiet block on Ocean View Drive, this contemporary-chic apartment enjoys a large wooden terrace and entertainment area, private swimming pool and breath-taking views. The luxury apartment enters into a modern open-plan kitchen with a sleek white centre island / breakfast bar, built-in and concealed cupboards, and state-of-the-art Miele appliances. Lending itself to entertaining, the kitchen is home to both a gas stove and convection oven with special warming draw, and connects effortlessly with the dining and living spaces. A beautiful eight-seater mahogany dining table stands between the kitchen and the formal lounge and offers lovely views out over the deck and ocean beyond. The lounge exudes elegance with white leather couches, plush carpets, and unique and unusual artworks and sculptures. The bright and airy space is maximised by seamlessly flowing onto the balau timber decked patio, which has panoramic mountain and sea views. A foldaway deck-cover awning provides welcome shade and privacy for hot summer days, while a private rim flow pool overlooks the shimmering Atlantic Ocean in the distance. A modern gas BBQ, outdoor lounge and dining table for six and elegant planters that light up when the sun goes down make this area ideal for entertaining. Leading off the living room is an informal lounge-come-home-office, which can be closed off from the main living areas of the apartment by thick glass sliding doors. The master bedroom is a stylish haven with a queen-sized bed and elegant décor, which looks out onto the outdoor terrace and swimming pool. A long walk-through closet provide ample cupboard space, and a spacious en-suite bathroom boasts a luxurious free-standing bath and spacious shower, which are kept discreet by sliding panes of frosted glass, and twin vanities. This room enjoys air-conditioning for extra comfort, and the apartment has underfloor heating throughout. The second bedroom features twin beds that can be converted to a king if required and a dedicated bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, and single vanity. This bedroom opens onto a lovely private courtyard and herb garden, creating a sunny, relaxing ambiance. Echelon is located in a very secure complex, has an alarm, and specialised security shutters. The apartment has a dedicated parking bay for residents and there is plenty of off-street parking for guests. A short walk will take you to the Sea Point Promenade on the beachfront and the V&A Waterfront is a 10-minute drive away.
- Pool - shared
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.