Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Villa Two is available on an exclusive-use basis only and is ideally suited to families or groups of friends.
- 3 Bedrooms with open-plan bathrooms and private terraces
- Spacious entertainment areas
- Outdoor living and an infinity pool
- Interactive designer kitchen
- Study area
The villa is within walking distance to Clifton beaches, and 10 minutes by car from Camps Bay, V&A Waterfront and the city centre. Children of all ages are welcome. Gravity defying, ultra-modern architecture and breathtaking Atlantic Ocean views define this latest addition. Villa Two offers all the benefits of being attached to one of the most exclusive small hotels in the world coupled with life’s ultimate luxuries – complete privacy and discreet personal service tailor-made to the individual. Designed with the discerning luxury traveller in mind, it epitomizes the glamorous beach lifestyle for which Cape Town has become world famous.
Top floor: Private, secure parking leads to an entrance foyer with glimpses of the sea before opening out into spacious, open-plan living and dining rooms with a professionally designed kitchen, equipped with a central island, sleek timber cupboards, a separate scullery and walk-in cold room. The kitchen is designed for social, interactive cooking and casual dining but can be closed off completely from the formal dining area by a sliding panel. A personal chef is on call to create delicious snacks, breakfasts, lunches and dinners, emphasizing fresh, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients while taking into consideration children, dietary restrictions and food allergies.
The light-filled living areas, in soft, soothing sea tones with natural stone and embellished wood finishes, feature fold-away glass doors on two sides, seamlessly integrating indoor and outdoor entertainment areas with the ocean views. Entertainment areas extend outdoors onto generous terraces and a private infinity pool that merges with the blue of sky and sea.
Middle floor: Opening up off an inviting central corridor is a guest bathroom, study area, cinema, and three luxuriously appointed bedrooms each with an extensive open-plan dressing room and bathroom and separate W/C. The rooms are named Sea Point, Clifton and Bantry Bay, according to their geographical orientation within the villa. Each bedroom extends outdoors onto a private terrace. On the ground floor you’ll find the Ellerman House Wine Gallery.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma TV
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Sea Views
- Secure Parking
- Please note that all rates are quoted in ZAR (Rand) and are subject to change.
- Rates are quoted inclusive of VAT at 14%, where applicable (subject to change).
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- All ages are welcome.
- Confirmation is needed within 14 days of reservation, failing which owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- A deposit of 20% is required to secure reservations.
- Deposits made to secure reservations are non-refundable.
- The full balance of accommodation is payable six weeks prior to the date of arrival
- 50% of full accommodation is payable if cancellations are made within 30 days of arrival.
- The full accommodation account is payable if cancellations are made within seven days of date of arrival.
- In the event of premature departure the full duration of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will apply.
- Refunds of deposits/prepayments for bookings are at the discretion of management and are dependent on the ability to re-let the room/s.