Check-in: 16:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The glamorous new Dockside Apartments in bohemian De Waterkant precinct on suave & trendy Cape Town City Centre’s fringe are 6 storeys high, in brand-new boutique design building, with fantastic panoramic views of Table Mountain, city skyline, Table Bay Harbour & sea views. Located in a prime upmarket area, next to Fireman’s Arms Pub historic heritage building, Dockside apartments is also surrounded by other brand new upmarket residential developments.
Only is a stone’s throw from the V&A waterfront, Cape Town International Convention Centre, The Castle of Good Hope and lively Long Street with its vibey shops & throbbing night life, staying at Dockside apartments could very well prove to be the ultimate Capetonian experience.
The in-house facilities as Dockside apartments include the following:
- A reception
- State of the art 24 hour security
- 24 hour concierge
- Video intercom for viewing visitors
- Communal gym
- Indoor swimming pool
Apartment 502 itself consists of 1 carpeted bedroom with queen-size bed, open plan lounge and dining room with 2 double sleeper couches. It also offers Free WIFI, Television with DSTV, a fully equipped self-catering open-plan granite kitchen, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, pleasant scenic front balcony, and reserved under-cover parking bay.
- 24 Hour Security
- Entertainment District
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry Service
- Linen Provided
- Mountain Views
- Secure Parking
- Shared Indoor Swimming Pool
- Payment of the rental deposit by bank deposit or credit card, is due by the 2nd day after you make the booking, or prior to checking in.
- Payment of the full balance of the rental is due on or before checking in.
- A refundable Security Deposit of approximately R1200 is payable together with the rental balance on checking in.
- The Lessor/Host/Alpha/Centurion & staff shall not be liable for any loss/damage/injury sustained, of whatever nature or cause, including negligence.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and the credit card that was used for the payment upon check-in.
- Please note that Dockside Apartment Building has no reception. You can collect your keys at The Centurion Hotel (corner of Main & Frere Road), Sea Point, Cape Town.
- In event of client cancelling, shortening or shifting at any time before or during the stay for any reason, payment of rental for full initial period is still due before check in.
- The refund amount is dependent on extent of income from subletting on clients behalf and subject to deduction of R500 administration fee per sublet check in.
- The guest is deemed to have viewed & approved of apartment before making the booking.
- Minor defects are to be rectified by lessor and are no grounds for cancellation of booking.