Views: Ocean, Mountain
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Let yourself experience the pleasure of a luxurious stay in the well-appointed 3-bedroom apartment of Clifton Views. Named aptly for granting stunning views from every angle, this vacation rental is located in the gorgeous Clifton and comes with a wealth of features and a location that will ensure a delightful holiday.
Decorated in sea colours that create a soothing ambience throughout, the interior features an open-plan space that leads to a generously furnished balcony, with a view over the Atlantic Ocean. A fully equipped kitchen with views of the ocean among many other features comes with a washing machine and tumble dryer. The view of the ocean can be enjoyed from the dining area and lounge as well. The dining area has seating for 10. The main lounge features a plasma TV, DVD player and satellite channels (please note that in Clifton the signal is irregular for DStv and limited bouquet of channels).
The three bedrooms access two bathrooms. The master bedroom features a king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom that includes a shower and freestanding bathtub. Boasting sea views, it leads out to the well-furnished balcony as well and includes air conditioning as well as a plasma TV as well complemented by DStv channels. The second bedroom includes a couch and king-size bed as well. The third bedroom comes with twin beds that guests may request to be converted into a king. A family bathroom is available to the second and third bedroom as well as the rest of the apartment and includes a shower and bathtub. A guest toilet is available as well.
The apartment is cleaned three times a week and comes with an alarm system. Guests can stay in touch with access to a telephone and wireless internet access. Additionally, a second balcony is available with a small plunge pool and sun loungers. Please note that Clifton Views is not suitable for children because of the pool and balcony.
The complex in which the apartment is situated features a gas barbecue, a communal pool and provides parking with 2 bays, 1 on the rooftop and 1 in the underground parking area with remote access.
Clifton Views grants direct access to the below rocks that lead to the lovely 1st beach of Clifton. With such a location, this accommodation promises the ideal holiday stay in Cape Town!
• 1 level apartment approx 235 square metres located 5th level down from roof level ( 7 floors in the block)
• Mountain and sea views
• Direct access to rocks that lead to beach (about 50m to 1st beach along rocks)
• Telephone and wireless internet
• Cleaning three times weekly
• Child safety issues - pool and balcony
Living and Dining:
• Main lounge open plan leads to kitchen and balcony
• Plasma TV, DVD , Satellite (please note that in Clifton the signal is intermittent for DSTV & limited bouquet of channels)
• Dining area for 10 guests
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine and tumble dryer
• Sea views from kitchen, dining and lounge
• Guest toilet
• Exteriors approx 25m2
• Plunge pool 2m x 3m
• Outdoor seating for 4
• Gas braai
• Communal pool 8m x 3m
• Parking – 2 bays, 1 x rooftop and 1 x underground parking with remote access
• King bed and en-suite with shower and bath- freestanding bath
• Leads onto balcony
• Sea Views
• Air con
• Plasma TV and DSTV
• King bed with couch
• Twin beds(can be converted to king on request)
• Bathroom with shower and bath
- Adult (18+)
- Air Conditioning
- Children (1 -17 years)
- DVD Player
- Infant (0 - 1 year)
- Mountain Views
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Secure Parking
- Serviced Weekly
- Washing Machine
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
- Guests will be notified of the separate "security deposit" amount that will be required in addition to the rental payment.
- The security deposit will be held against the cost of any damages or breakages to the rental property or its contents, any telephone charges and any other charges for additional services provided or charges which the managing agent is entitled to deduct such as the cost of replacing lost keys.
- Upon completion of the post-departure property check, the outcome of which will be deemed to be conclusive, guests will be notified of any charges to be deducted from the security deposit within 14 days of the end of the rental period, after which the balance shall be released.
- A 5% admin fee will be charged on any damages or breakages.
Alterations and cancellation by guests:
- If guests wish to alter their dates or to cancel the booking, they must immediately notify Management by telephone and confirmatory email.
- The cancellation will be effective from the date of its receipt by Management.
- On cancellation nine weeks or more before the rental the full deposit payment will be forfeited.
- On cancellation nine to four weeks before the rental: 50% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- Four weeks or less before the rental: 100% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- If guests wish to vary or extend the dates of a confirmed booking at any stage they must notify Management in writing and Management will assist wherever possible, this may attract an additional administration booking charge.
Alterations and cancellation by Managing Agent:
- In the unlikely event that Management needs to make changes to the arrangements once these have been confirmed Management will let guests know as soon as possible.
- If, for any reason beyond Managements control, Management is unable to provide guests with the property they have booked, or if Management recommends that guests accommodation be changed in the light of local construction work causing unreasonable disturbance, Management reserves the right to transfer guests to a similar property.
- If this is not possible or guests do not wish to be transferred, Management will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid for the property, but Management will not be liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements or any further claims by guests or anyone else in the party.