Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Apartment Clark is located in the trendy Metropolis building designed by top architect Arthur Quinton. This spacious two bedroom, two bathroom property on the 6th floor boasts a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, leading onto an outdoor patio with city and mountain views.
The contemporary interior combines the industrial elements like steel, glass and brick with European style and sophistication. It is one block away from the trendy De Waterkant area and within easy walking distance of the city centre, the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town’s Soccer Stadium.
In addition, the building has 24/7 security and two assigned parking bays.
Apartment Clark also offers the following facilities :
- Queen size bed
- En suite bathroom
- Built in cupboards
- Dressing table
- Views of City
- King or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom
- Built in cupboards
- Dressing table
- Flatscreen colour TV
- DSTV Compact Package
- DVD player
- Private patio with views of City and Signal Hill
- Dining room table seats 6
- Oven and hob extractor fan
- Washing and dryer combination
- Selection of cooking utensils and cutlery
Additional Services & Features Include
- 3G Internet access
- 24/7 Staffed front desk
- 24-hour security
- Daily house keeping
- Two Secured, assigned parking bays within building with remote
- 24 Hour Security
- Business District
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Entertainment District
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry Self Service
- Linen Provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Space
- Secure Parking
- Serviced Daily
- Shared Indoor Swimming Pool
- Shopping District
- Washing Machine
- During "Peak Season" a minimum number of 5 nights will apply.
- We require your credit card details and a rental deposit of 50 percent of the total rental amount to secure this booking.
- IN THE CITY will send you a Booking Confirmation to confirm details of your booking and how to pay for the balance of the rental amount due.
- IN THE CITY will require payment of the balance due prior to your arrival.
- Rental can be paid with a credit card and the following specific terms will apply:
a.The credit card used for payment will be present when guests arrived. Guests will not be allowed to check-in unless the same credit card is presented.
b.The card holder will be present when guests arrived. Guests will not be allowed to check-in unless the credit card holder is presented.
c.If the credit card or credit card holder is not present alternative arrangements for payment has to be made and IN THE CITY reserves the right to cancel the booking and the applicable cancellation fees will apply.
d. A manual credit card voucher will be completed and signed by the credit card holder for the total of the rental on arrival. CCV will be included on the voucher.
e.The credit card holder will sign a copy of an email notification IN THE CITY received when payment was submitted to the merchant bank.
- No deposit is required for Corporate Clients.
- A minimum of 2 nights are required in order to confirm a reservation with IN THE CITY.
- Breakfast is included at R75 per person.
- The Corporate Client will notify IN THE CITY immediately if an apartment is no longer required.
- In the event where a cancellation results in the occupation of an apartment being reduced to a number of nights falling outside the number of nights required for a Long Term rate to be applicable, as set out in the contracted Rates Schedule, the applicable short-term daily rate, as per the applicable Rates Schedule will be applied to the actual number of nights stayed.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and e-mail notification is also acceptable.
- The following fees for cancellation or amendments to a reservation will apply and will be calculated from the total cost of the confirmed booking:
- 30 days and more notice: 25 percent
- 29 to 15 days notice: 50 percent
- 14 to 0 days notice: 100 percent
- If a confirmed booking is changed or amended, IN THE CITY reserves the right to charge a maximum of 2 percent on the total value of the changed or amended booking.