Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Beachyhead is the place to be when staying in Plett! This sought after location is popular as Beachyhead road runs parallel to the popular Robberg Beach.
Beachyhead 61 is therefore in a wonderful location with beach access just across the road.
Spend leisure time on the beach and then just walk back to the villa to lounge in the pool courtyard.
Downstairs are the four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The two front bedrooms and TV lounge open onto the deck.
There is a lovely courtyard with swimming pool and deck on the same level as the bedrooms.
Upstairs is a super open plan living area with front and back patio. There is a sitting area with fireplace, dining table in the centre and kitchen.
This living area opens onto a front patio with sitting area, barbeque and outdoor dining table. Light and fresh with the ideal location and fantastic value for money!
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fridge/ Freezer
- Coffee machine
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- DVD player
- Braai area
- Weber gas braai
- Oil heaters
- Swimming pool
- Secure parking
- No smoking
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Secure Parking
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Maid service, change of linen once weekly by the maid working at the premises.
- If a maid is not included in the rental or has not been booked by the tenants, then the change of linen will be for the tenants account.
- A cleaning surcharge will be charged to the tenant, should the tenants not leave the property in a reasonable condition for occupation or if check-out happens later than the specified time.
- Please enquire with The managing agent if the property has internet facilities. If provided in some cases it is on a pay as you go facility or capped.
- Tenants will be liable for any breakages/losses/damages sustained during a rental.
- Tenants shall notify the managing agent within 12 hours of arrival of any defects.
- The managing agent shall at any time, have reasonable access to the property for inspection purposes.
- The deposit will be refunded after the tenants have vacated the property and a full inspection has been done by the managing agent or the owner of the property.
- Breakage deposits will be refunded within 30 working days of departure less any breakages or damages.
- Requests for an early arrival or late departure is subject to availability and can only be confirmed the day before arrival or departure.
- No pets are allowed on the property without the prior written consent by the managing agent.
- Tenants must be FICA registered (If South African Resident)
- The tenant shall use the property only for residential accommodation and cannot sub-let the property in any way.
- The property cannot be used as a film or function or party venue unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed upon by the owner.
- Guests must behave in an acceptable manner by civilized standards and loud music after 11pm is not tolerated.
- This agreement cancels and supersedes the terms and conditions of all prior negotiations and agreements between the parties.
- Transfer costs are for the guests own account as well as cash deposit bank charges.
- Guests may be required to vacate the property should the maximum number of guests exceed that stated in these terms and conditions.
- Guests should only sleep on beds provided unless prior arrangements have been made with the managing agent and agreed upon by the owners.
- In the unlikely event that there are any complaints during guests stay due to maintenance issues to be attended to, please let the managing agent know as soon as possible so the fault can be remedied.
- If for any reason beyond their control due to construction or the property owner reneging on the booking, the managing agent will contact guests immediately and endeavor to transfer them to a suitable alternative property or if this is not possible refund guests the amount once the owner has refunded The managing agents trust account.
- Tenants staying with children do so at their own risk and are urged to take extra care and attention during their stay.
- Tenants must lock and secure the property to avoid theft at all times.
- 50% non-refundable deposit of the total property rental is required to secure the booking.
- Payment of the deposit confirms that guests have accepted the booking terms and conditions.
- Non-refundable balance and refundable breakage deposit due 21 days prior to arrival date.
- If the balance has not been paid by the required date, The managing agent is entitled to cancel the booking and retain the full deposit.
- Should guests cancel the booking after the deposit has been paid, guests will forfeit the deposit as a cancellation fee.
- Should guests cancel after the balance has been paid, guests will forfeit the full rental amount as a cancellation fee.
- The breakage deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations and dates amendments must be requested in writing. Amendment of dates will be based on availability and minimum stay will apply.