Views: Stadium, Pool
Aqua Views is a gorgeous, two bedroom luxury apartment in the exclusive Waterclub complex. The north facing balcony overlooks the private yacht marina of Table Bay. Guests of the Waterclub enjoy access to a communal swimming pool. The master bedroom has a king size (extra length) bed and is furnished with a luxurious headboard, gorgeous bedside tables and custom ottoman. The en suite bathroom features a bidet, single basin, bath and overhead shower. The bedroom has direct access to the balcony and overlooks the communal swimming pool. Across the hall way is the second bedroom with twin beds on a king size base and equally luxurious headboard. The dedicated bathroom features a shower. The living room and dining area lead onto the balcony, which is furnished with an outdoor dining table and corner couch. The interior furnishings are a combination of colonial and modern styles, including a rich wood cabinet contrasting against white walls, ceilings and glass dining table. A gorgeous, leather corner couch in neutral shades is the perfect place from which to enjoy the modern, state of the art, 60’’ HD TV. The kitchen, overlooking the famous Cape Town Stadium, is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Aqua Views in the Waterclub is an ideal location for both the seasoned and unseasoned traveller to enjoy Cape Town. The Waterclub is part of an extensive Marina with boardwalk, three jetties and clubhouse. Guests are just a short walk from the world renowned V&A Waterfront and The Metropolitan Golf Course alongside the Cape Town Stadium. Prime location, plush furnishings and picturesque location – Aqua views is not one to be missed.
- Parking - private
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.