Views: Canal, Mountain
Check-in: 14:00 PM - 18:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
902E Knightsbridge is an amazing suburb apartment stretching over the 9th floor of a 15 story high exclusive complex dominated by glass and steel. This state of the art penthouse with spectacular sweeping views over the canal, city and Table Mountain is spaciously laid out with lavish finishes and modern decor.
From the moment guests step out of the elevator, guests are taken aback by the breathtaking view of the canal below. Just when guests think they have seen it all, guests then exit through a glass door and get to experience a view from the other side. No expense has been spared in the furnishing of this apartment; from granite worktops in the kitchen to fully tiled bathrooms.
Downstairs guests have a guest toilet, and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room. The dark wood kitchen is fully equipped with state of the art silver appliances, which consist of a washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge, freezer. The red counter top appliances adds a chic modern touch. The kitchen flows into the dining area which has a large 8 seater glass dinging table, allowing guests to entertain comfortably.
There are two sliding doors on either side of the living room which allows plenty of light to enter the apartment. The sliding doors open up onto a balcony creating a tranquil and relaxing ambiance. An 18 step stairway leads guests to the sleeping area of the penthouse.
The three bedrooms trend in fashionable white and blue decor, with all three bedrooms having dark wood closets and bedside tables. The carpeted rooms are spacious and have views of either side of the canal; with the second bedroom and main bedroom having private balconies as well as desks for additional working space.
Indulge in relaxing moments in one of the stylishly designed and decorated bathrooms. The first and second bedroom share a full bathroom, but those lucky enough to get to the main bedroom first get to have their own en suite full bathroom.
The minimalistic decor in the apartment; yet designed to create a statement of modern style, makes it suitable for large families needing space and comfort during their vacation. Step into the foyer of the main entrance of Knightsbridge and gain access to the communal upscale amenities which the health and wellness centre has to offer. No BBQ’s or fires are allowed on the balconies, but don’t fret, because the complex has a communal braai area for those days spent indoors entertaining.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- DSTV hotel bouquet
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Shared BBQ
- Shared indoor pool
- Secure basement parking
- No smoking
- Spa (additional charges apply)
- Air Conditioning
- DSTV Hotel Package
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linen Provided
- Mountain Views
- Secure Parking
- Shared BBQ
- Shared Indoor Swimming Pool
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Undercover Parking
- Washing Machine
By making a reservation with you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- All guests are to be met in person to complete check-in process.
- A late check in fee is payable on arrival before keys can be handed over.
- A minimum night stay applies.
- Penalty fee is payable per hour for late check-out (without prior arrangement).
- If you have any special requests please contact your host.
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half days rental will be charged, provided the apartment is available for the period required.
- Monthly payments on rentals exceeding 60 days are accommodated provided that one month’s rental value is paid in advance as deposit over and above the first month’s rental.
- Monthly payments thereafter due on the 1st day of every consecutive month for the duration.
- The deposit replaces the key & breakage deposit and will be refunded as per deposit refund clause below.
- No guests can be accommodated without full payment received in advance.
- Should payment intervals for long stays not be made as arranged, you will be requested to vacate the apartment, and the managing agent reserve the right to deny access to the apartment (changing of locks) until full payment of overdue amount is received.
- The original credit card used for making a reservation together with positive identification of the cardholder must be presented upon check-in. No keys will be handed over without the above!
- A standard key & breakage deposit of is payable in advance. This amount may be increased for certain apartments at owner’s / management’s discretion.
- Deposits will be refunded within seven days after check-out (or after banking details have been received), should everything be in order.
- If extensive cleaning is required upon departure, the managing agent will charge a cleaning fee.
- Any loss or damage to the property and/or its contents must be paid for, whether accidental or intentional.
- Any lost keys or keys not returned will result in locks & keys being replaced and the guest held accountable for such charges. This is in the interest of security.
- Due attention is therefore advised. Should such damage or loss be more than the Key & Breakage deposit, you will forfeit your deposit and still be liable for the balance of such loss and/or damage.
- The managing agent reserves the right to proceed with legal action without notice.
- The managing agent reserve the right to cancel a reservation and request that you vacate the apartment without refund should your behaviour cause a nuisance and/or disturbance to neighbours, or your conduct deemed to be suspicious, or if you intentionally damage the content or property itself.
- A booking fee is applicable and payable on all reservations.
- Housekeeping and cleaning can be arranged at an additional charge, this includes the replacement of linen and towels.
- All apartments are non smoking .Failure to comply will result in deposit being forfeited.
- Only the number of people indicated when making the reservation can be accommodated.
- Consumption such as water & electricity is included in the rental (unless excluded by mutual agreement on longer rentals) .
- Strictly no pets are allowed.
The managing agent reserve the right to substitute the applicable apartment with another similar or higher quality apartment, should the apartment not be “lettable” for any of the following reasons:
- Internal damage
- Death of the apartment’s owner and/or spouse leading to withdrawal from the rental pool
- Any security breach which could risk the safety of our guests
- Breach of contract by apartment owner
- The use of the managing agents apartments are solely for the purpose of short term rental accommodation.
- The apartments are not available for the purpose of any form of primary residence.
- The managing agent, it’s employees and/or agents do not accept liability for any loss and/or damage to any personal items and/or person for any reason whatsoever.
- Sufficient travel & medical insurance is therefore recommended.
- Although the managing agent take pride in providing accommodation, that adheres to reputable safety standards, all visitors and guests, should hereby take note and accept that should they not use the facility as indicated or in any other circumstances improper fashion for instance strolling from the normal pathways, accidents may occur.
- Neither the managing agent, nor its staff or employees will accept liability for any injury to or damage of property belonging to any visitor or guest, if such, injury or damage to property caused by any circumstances without its reasonable control. This includes any consequential damages caused as a result of such injury or damage to property.
- Please store all valuable items in the rented property safe or any other secure facility.
- The managing agent cannot be held responsible and/or accountable for services rendered by third parties such as Internet & Satellite TV Providers, and facilities at apartment complexes such as elevators and other building facilities.
- By accepting this booking you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions as set out above.
- The managing agent may impose a cancellation fee in the event of cancellation before arrival.
- The fee will depend on the nature of order, the length of notice of cancellation before arrival, the reasonable potential to find alternative clients for the reservation and the reason for cancellation.
- No refunds in the event of cancellation after check-in.
The following cancellation fees apply on the full booking value:
- Cancellation more than 2 months prior to Arrival – 10%
- Cancellation 1 to 2 Months prior to Arrival – 25%
- Cancellation 15 to 30 Days prior to Arrival – 50%
- Cancellation 7 to 14 Days prior to Arrival – 75%
- Cancellation within 7 days of Arrival – 100%
- The above cancellation fees will be revised should we be able to re-let the apartment. The reservation booking fee is not refundable and will be utilized to cover costs.
- Any Refunds and the waiver of cancellation policies are at the sole discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property