Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Luxurious and elegant finishes paired with creature comforts, this perfectly situated, air conditioned, 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of the bustling V&A Waterfront ensures that this self-catering apartment is the ideal home away from home. With the freedom of self-catering, there is no better way to explore the melting pot that is Cape Town, South Africa, than from the comfort of 201 Carradale.
This modern two bedroom apartment, focuses on privacy with easy access to a communal heated pool, where one can enjoy the afternoon sun and marina life. In walking distance to the famous V&A Waterfront which, has a wide selection of restaurants and entertainment to suit every need.
Both bedrooms are modern with beautiful touches. 1 bedroom with a queen size bed and en suite and the other bedroom with 1 twin bed which can be converted into a king bed.
The bathroom is en suite and fitted with both a bath and shower as well as heated towel rails.
The lounge is stylishly furnished with comfortable seating, a plasma TV, DSTV, a DVD player and free Wifi.
The beautiful modern styled kitchen is fully equipped and fitted with a stove/oven, fridge and nespresso machine as well as a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Guests receive a welcome pack of amenities and Nespresso coffee machine offers a limited supply of pods.
The apartment also features under floor heating and an electronic safe as well as a furnished balcony with views of the Waterfront.
Providing free underground parking.
Features and facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso Machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Plasma TV
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Safe
- Free WiFi is available
- 24hr Security
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Electronic Safe
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma TV
- Shared Outdoor Pool
- Tumble Dryer
- Undercover Parking
- Washing Machine
- Guests making bookings are required to accept these terms.
- This agreement is between the guest named on the booking summary (you) and the managing agent of the accommodation as detailed in the booking summary.
- This agreement is a licence to occupy the accommodation during the agreed period as set out in the booking summary.
- The booking summary which you have accepted is not a booking confirmation, the accommodation will be booked for the rental period upon dispatch of a confirmation of the booking.
- Sidereal is not obliged to make the accommodation available, nor is a binding contract in place, until such time as the confirmation of booking has been sent to you by email.
- On dispatch of the confirmation of booking you will be liable to pay the fees due in full and magnascape will collect a prepayment for an amount as set out in the booking summary.
Unless otherwise specified in the booking summary the following cancellation policy will apply:
- If you cancel a booking within 24 hours of dispatch of your confirmation of booking, provided you book more than thirty days prior to your stay, then you are entitled to a full refund. (except for the period 15 December till 5 January of any year and then a sixty day (60) cancellation period will apply to your booking.
- If you cancel a booking more than 45 days prior to commencement of the rental period then you will be liable to pay 50% of the full accommodation rental fees as set out in the confirmation of booking (accommodation fees) for the entirety of the rental period (and you authorise the managing agent to deduct such sums from the credit or debit card details which you supplied when making the booking).
- If you cancel up to 45 days before the start of your stay, we will refund 50% of your booking. (Excluding 15 December - 5 January)
- If you cancel a booking 30 days or less prior to the commencement of the rental period then you will be liable to pay the full accommodation fees for the entirety of the rental period (and you authorise the managing agent to deduct such sums from the credit or debit card which you supplied when making the booking).
Please note the following cancellation policy applies for bookings from 15 December 2016 - 28th February 2017 and over Easter:
- Any bookings cancelled within 60 days of arrival will be charged a 100% cancellation policy
- All specials are payable on booking and the above cancellation policies do not apply - ie best rates are non -refundable.
- Each accommodation agreement represents a contract to occupy a given property on given dates. Any variation of dates or accommodation will amount to a cancellation of a booking, unless agree otherwise.
- You agree to pay the accommodation fees as set out in the booking summary at time of the booking without deduction.
- You also agree to discharge the cost of any damage to the accommodation or contents and to pay any fees in relation to overstaying.
- The accommodation fees set out in the booking summary are for rental of the accommodation only. No additional concierge or other services which you book through the managing agent are included. By accepting these terms you agree to pay the accommodation Fees in full and you authorise the managing agent to collect the full amount referred to in the booking summary immediately. On commencement of the rental period the remainder of the accommodation fees (if any) will be taken by the check-in staff.
- If you fail to turn up to a booking or check-in then for the avoidance of doubt you will be responsible for the entire accommodation fees for the booking (and you hereby authorise the managing agent to deduct such sums from the credit or debit card which you supplied when making the booking).
- All fees and charges will be collected by the managing agent and will be inclusive of VAT.
- When you commence your stay at the accommodation the managing agent will deduct an amount from a credit or debit card (which may be different to the details which were supplied when booking) by way of security deposit and the managing agent will be entitled to make deductions from this credit or debit card through the managing agent in the event of any damage to the accommodation or its contents or in the event of late check-out or overstaying.