Minimalism and modernist magic meet head-on in this stylish beachfront apartment. Exquisitely appointed directly above the white sandy beaches of Clifton with breath-taking ocean views, this immaculate two-bedroomed apartment epitomises sheer seaside glamour. Located in one of Cape Town’s most exclusive Atlantic Seaboard suburbs, wraparound floor-to-ceiling glass windows slide back to seamlessly connect the apartment’s pristine white interiors with the azure ocean, creating a luxurious and tranquil abode. Boasting an elegant palette of white that is complemented by the clever use of natural light, designer décor softens strong, geometric lines, while creamy, natural accents and artistic pieces of driftwood enhance the beach house chic appeal. Spectacular panoramic views embrace you on entering the apartment, with large sliding windows inviting the view and the sound of the waves right in. A stunning, open-plan lounge and dining room with white leather couches and armchairs, a shaggy pile carpet, a six-seater dining table, and exquisite art pieces and driftwood sculptures take centre stage in the apartment, framed by the Atlantic Ocean in the background. A stylish, cherry wood kitchen with sleek black marble countertops is fully equipped and boasts state-of-the-art appliances, including a dishwasher, washing machine, and tumble dryer. Glass shutters connect the kitchen and dining room for easy entertaining. En-route to the bedrooms is a cosy entertainment room with television, DVD player, and modern surround sound system, plush couches, and thick carpeting. The apartment enjoys underfloor heating throughout. The master bedroom is a stylish and sophisticated haven of tranquillity, shrouded in sheer white hues and boasting a queen-sized bed and a rustic-chic en-suite bathroom with a rain shower, sunken bath, and double vanities. Large mirrors are designed to reflect the views of the sea, creating the feeling of being encapsulated by the ocean. The second bedroom is marginally smaller, but is in the enviable position of having unparalleled sea views and a grand en-suite bathroom with shower, bath and bidet. Designed for luxurious seaside living, The Heron is a sensual sanctuary for discerning guests looking for the ultimate escape with comfort, privacy, and style, and unfortunately, no children are allowed. The Heron is situated in a very secure block on Victoria Road in Clifton with direct access to the beach. A short drive will take you to the palm-lined beachfront of Camps Bay and the V&A Waterfront.
- Bed linen provided
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Mountain view
- Parking - private
- Towels provided
- Water kettle
Arrival & Departure:
- Standard check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure
- We will try to accommodate all other arrival and departure times. If you have any special requests please let us know in advance
- To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental will be charged
- Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification. An imprint of your credit card will be taken and held for the duration of your stay. This will only be used in the case of damages
- Any booking cancelled more than three months prior to arrival date pays a 10% fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival date pay a 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 60 and 30 days of arrival date pay a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days from arrival date pay a 100% cancellation fee.
- Contract fee for each booking will charged at R495
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property.