Views: Ocean, Mountain
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Featuring 6 bedrooms with 6 bathrooms, this luxurious property is well equipped with a wide selection of features and accessories and offers guests a convenient location to enjoy the numerous attractions in Camps Bay and neighbouring areas.
This accommodation comes with air conditioning and heating in the kitchen as well as the open-plan dining room and lounge. The fully equipped kitchen consists of an electric stove, double oven, microwave, separate griller, double fridge and a coffee machine. The kitchen also accesses a scullery that contains the dishwasher, washing machine and a tumble dryer.
The dining area has warmer trays, an elegant dining table with seating for 12 and leads via sliding doors out to a large pool. The lounge features a TV room that includes a DVD player and doors that lead out to the pool and patio as well. The lounge also includes a guest bathroom.
The master bedroom features a king-size extra length bed that can be separated into twin beds. It has two full en-suite bathrooms, one containing a double basin, toilet, bidet and large corner bath and the other with a shower, toilet and basin. Both bathrooms have heated towel rails and heaters. Furthermore, the master bedroom includes a TV and access a separate dressing room. This bedroom has sliding doors that lead to a private balcony with views of the ocean. The second bedroom, with ocean views, comes with a queen size bed and a dedicated bathroom with a bath and shower combo and heater. The third bedroom has a queen size bed as well, ocean views and a dedicated bathroom with a shower and a heater. The fourth bedroom has a queen size bed, ocean and mountain views and an en-suite bathroom with a shower and heater.
On the main level, the fifth bedroom has a king size bed that can be separated into two singles, as well as ocean views, electronic safe and a shared en-suite bathroom containing a bathtub, bidet and separate shower. Furthermore, this bedroom has a door leading to the patio. The sixth bedroom features a queen size bed and accesses the fifth bedrooms en-suite bathroom but has easy access to the guest bathroom.
Outdoors there is the aforementioned pool with a veranda as well as ocean and mountain views. The aforementioned patio has dining furniture, sun loungers and a gas barbecue.
Gran Mansion includes a full alarm linked to armed response. Parking is available for 2 cars in the garage while there is also off-street parking for 2 cars. Guests have access to wireless internet (first 3 gigabytes are free) and a dedicated housekeeper is available to clean the property from Monday to Friday (Sundays are optional).
Features and Facilities:
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Electric stove
- Double oven
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Flat screen television
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Electronic safe
- Underfloor heating
- Gas BBQ
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Alarm system
- No smoking
- Houskeeping Monday to Friday
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Coffee Machine
- DVD Player
- Electronic Safe
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Linen Provided
- Parking Space
- Serviced Daily
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Underfloor Heating
- Washing Machine
- The managing agent will try to accommodate any reasonable request for an early check in or late departure but this cannot be guaranteed should previous guests be leaving the day guests arrive, or new guests arriving the day guests depart.
- To pay for any losses or damages to the property or premises, however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded).
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.
- To permit the property manager reasonable access to the property.
- Not to part with any possession of the property, or share it, anyone other than with members named on the booking contract.
- Not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupant of adjoining premises.
- NB: It is the responsibility of the person named on the booking contract to insure that the alarm is set and all exteriors doors and windows are closed every time the property is left unoccupied or when retiring for the night. Should there be a burglary and the alarm is not set, guests will be held responsible for all replacement and repair costs. Due to high velocity winds and unexpected rain, it is imperative that the glass doors and windows are secured properly when retiring or when leaving the premises as well as any outdoor cushions that have to be stored inside. They tend to fly away in the wind and guests will be held responsible if they are blown away.
- He or she is authorised to agree to these conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking contract, including those submitted at a later date.
- The signatory is over eighteen years of age and a member of the party intending to occupy the property.
- He or she takes full responsibility for any persons occupying the property during the booking period.
If guests wish to cancel the booking, the person who signed the booking contract must do so by notifying the managing agent in writing via email or fax. Guests notice of cancellation will only be effective from the date of its receipt by the managing agent. The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Twelve (12) weeks or more before arrival date: 85% of deposit is refundable.
- Four (4) weeks to less than twelve (12) weeks before arrival date: 50% of deposit is refundable.
- Less than four (4) weeks before arrival date: no refund on any monies received.
- Please note that no refunds will be given for failure to comply with the South African visa regulations and having guests trip cancelled due to that.
- It is very unlikely that the managing agent will have to make any changes to arrangements once these have been confirmed. If this does happen the managing agent will let guests know as soon as possible.
- If, for any reason the managing agent is unable to provide guests with the property guests have booked, the managing agent will cancel the booking, refund the full amount paid to us for the property and the managing agent will work diligently, and at no cost to guests, to assist in finding a reasonably similar property as substitute. Regardless of whether or not a substitution property is found, the managing agent will not be liable for cancellation charges for travel arrangements or any further claims by guests or anyone else in the party.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in no event whatsoever and regardless of cause, shall the managing agent or the owner(s), or any other party associated with this rental transaction, have any liability for any cause whatsoever in excess of the amount that has been paid by renter under this booking agreement except as otherwise specifically required by law.