Views: Mountain, Sea
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Dunkeld Village, the three bedroom townhouse offers luxurious self catering accommodation in Camps Bay, Cape Town.
The apartment is beautifully decorated and furnished – rooms are uncluttered, and the neutral colour scheme makes interior décor unobtrusive. The ultimate in holiday or business accommodation in Camps Bay, a safe, secure and peaceful setting in one of the most beautiful areas in Cape Town, South Africa.
Description of the 3 bedroom Dunkeld Village:
- An open plan dining room table with seating for 6.
- HD flat screen TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Washing machine.
- Tumble dryer.
- Nespresso coffee machine etc.
- Guest toilet downstairs.
- Three bedrooms upstairs.
- The main bedroom has a queen size bed, en suite bathroom with a bath and a shower and leads onto a patio.
- Two bedrooms with twin beds.
- Separate bathroom with a bath and a shower.
- Air-conditioning in the main bedroom and lounge.
- Private plunge pool. Length: 4m’s, Width: 2m’s and 1.4 m’s deep.
- Garden size: 123 square meters
- House size: 219 square meters
- Portable weber BBQ and 2 loungers
- Outdoor dining table with seating for 6
- Remote control double garage
- Off Street parking
- Access Control
- Alarm and armed response.
- Uncapped wireless internet with a line speed of 2 Mb/s.
- 7 Minutes walk to the beach through the Green Belt and 15 minutes walk to the beach and restaurants by road.
Book & confirm online and receive a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Coffee Machine
- Double Garage
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Plasma TV
- Private Garden
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Secure Parking
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
- A non refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm the reservation and the balance 30 days before arrival.
- In the event of premature departure or cancellation of the booking within 1 month before arrival, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.
- We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
Reviews for Dunkeld Village, Camps Bay
- 5 star1
- 4 star0
- 3 star0
- 2 star0
- 1 star0
Great location and felt very safe. Nice rooms and bathrooms as well as kitchen . Nice big windows.
The only negative will be the stairs as we had elderly people with us.
Otherwise very comfortable.
Great location and felt very safe. Nice rooms and bathrooms as well as kitchen . Nice big windows. The only negative will be the stairs as we had elderly people with us. Otherwise very comfortable.