Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Die Rotse Host House&Self-catering is a 4-Star TGCSA graded Self-catering facility, located in a peaceful cul-de-sac on Beach Road, Kleinmond, in the Western Cape is approximately one hour and 15 minutes scenic drive from Cape Town International Airport.
Situated on the western side of Sandown Bay between the Kogelberg mountain range and the rich Benguela sea current of the Atlantic Ocean this seafront property has two fully equipped 3 bedroom self-catering apartments called Spykerklip and Drievis as well as the main residence of your hosts, Werner and Lorraine Pauw - a historic building with Landmark Status. Built in early 1910, the main house has been totally restored under the guidance of the Overstrand Aesthetics Committee and is known as Die Rotse.
Spykerklip and Drievis, the two fully equipped 3 bedroom apartments, have been built in line with the look and feel of Die Rotse and make up the rest of the totally secure 2500sq complex. The grounds provide a private and secure kiddies playground and ample space for relaxing outdoors complete with herb and vegetable garden.
A 40-meter stroll leads to a natural tidal swimming pool and large inter-coastal tidal zone for hours of exploring in the unique eco-system of the kelp forest. Follow the coastal path from here to Kleinmonds Blue Flag beach only 300 meters away.
- 24 Hour Security
- 4 Star
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Mountain Views
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Secure Parking
- Towels Provided
Spykerklip is an upper level apartment and our deluxe accommodation, boasting an en-suite main bedroom with an infinity view overlooking the ocean and 2 bedrooms overlooking the Kogelberg mountain range. A second full bathroom serves the Mountain View bedrooms.
All bedrooms are extended by joined balconies – the 2 mountain rooms share a balcony facing the mountain, whilst the main bedroom shares a balcony with the open plan living room and lounge and offers an unobstructed sea view. The fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances has a clear view of both sea and mountain.
from R2 400 per nightEnquire
Drievis is a ground level apartment with 3 spacious bedrooms; the main bedroom has en-suite walk-in shower with toilet and wash basin and a single modern bathroom complete with an antique free standing bath and shower serves bedrooms 2&3.
The main bedroom is sea facing and extends onto a patio overlooking the ocean. The second bedroom overlooks the garden and kiddies playground whilst the third bedroom allows easy access with a separate outside door leading onto the sunny patio area adjoining the barbecue area. The fully equipped modern open plan kitchen / living room is extended onto a sea facing patio with an unobstructed view of the inter-coastal tidal zone.
from R2 200 per nightEnquire
- The price of accommodation will be in accordance with your Booking Confirmation.
- Sorry, we do not allow pets at this property.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
- We would however attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the accommodation.
- Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Please make arrangemsnts prior to arrival should you require early arrival arrangement.
- With prior approval we shall allow you to extend the vacating time of 11h00 to 18h00, subject to availability at an additional cost of R200 per unit.
- It is a condition of the Business License issued to Die Rotse Host House & Self-catering to disallow live or loud music on the premises.
- We respectfully request guests to respect the neighborhood and next door neighbors and do not play music that can cause neighbors to lodge complaints about noise, behavior or conduct.
- We put our property in your care for the duration of your stay and we shall deliver it to you clean and in full working order on arrival, but request you to protect our assets and report any damages.
- If you need assistance to operate the appliances, please contact the owners.
- Special care should be taken not to drag heavy items such as suitcases or boxes over the wooden or Stucco floors.
- Guests are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which you cause, to the accommodation or its contents.
-We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our computer.
- Should you find that appliances or utensils are not working properly or for that matter any other complaints, please report it soonest to the management for rectification immediately as we are on duty 24/7 and would prefer to deal with issues or complaints sooner rather than later.
- This is a non-smoking establishment, it is classed as a public place and it is therefore illegal to smoke inside the unit. We respectfully ask for your cooperation and consideration in this matter at all times. Smoking is allowed outside on the patios and balconies or any open area on the premises.
- When making a booking at Die Rotse Host House & Self-catering, your booking will be secured by the deposit that you pay on reservation.
- A booking of 1 night only must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- If in the event you need to cancel your booking we will endeavor to re-let the unit, and a cancellation fee is calculated as a percentage of the full accommodation amount.
- Cancellation 30-15 days prior to arrival: 50% payment
- Cancellation 15-8 days prior to arrival: 75% payment
- Cancellation 7-0 days prior to arrival: Payment 100%
- Non-arrival or curtailment of stay will incur the full cost of booking.