Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
610 Waters Edge is situated on the canal of Intaka Island. This luxury apartment is within walking distance to the Canal Walk Shopping Centre. It features a breathtaking view from the sixth floor balcony, overlooking the award winning Intaka Island Nature Reserve.
Waters Edge offers a one bedroom luxury apartment. The bedroom contains twin beds, which can be converted to a king sized bed on request, with top quality linens to ensure a comfortable nights sleep. The bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom with a large shower. The open plan lounge features comfortable couches, a large flat screen TV with DSTV channels enabled, and a dining table. Free WiFi is also provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped with top brand appliances and everything a guest would need to prepare scrumptious meals and refreshments. This includes a stove, an oven, a fridge and freezer, a microwave, a coffee machine and a dishwasher. A washing machine is also supplied for guests convienence.
610 Waters Edge is a modern apartment, ideal for any occasion from business trips to family holidays. Some fun activities in the area include Ratanga Junction, Galileo Open Air Cinema Central Park, Canal Walk Shopping Centre and Intaka Island Animal Park.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Flat screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Undercover parking
- Lift access
- 24 hour security
- No smoking
- Complimentary maids service every three nights
- Complimentary full maids service every seven nights
- 24 Hour Security
- Coffee Machine
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linen Provided
- Maids Service
- Mountain Views
- Towels Provided
- Undercover Parking
- Washing Machine
- Rates are quoted per night, per accommodation.
- Rates are negotiable according to the length of the stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time, so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
- If cancelling 7 days before the arrival date, the guest forfeits 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before the arrival date, the guest forfeits 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before the arrival date, the guest forfeits 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before the arrival date, the guest forfeits 25% of the deposit.100