Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
A fully serviced, spacious, self-catering furnished townhouse that is stylishly decorated.
The townhouse in Waterkant Street consists of a large bedroom with double bed, a bedroom with double bed and a bedroom with two single beds.
There is a lounge area, dinning area and the kitchen is spacious and well equipped for self catering. A large roof terrace with comfortable seats, sunbeds, table and chairs.
There is a selection of excellent delis, restaurants and coffee shops on your doorstep.
Features and facilities:
- Air conditioning in two bedrooms
- Hair Dryer
- Linen and towels supplied
- Please bring your own beach towels
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Internet access ADSL
- Safe in each bedroom
- Soaps and Toiletries
- Coffee machine
- Kitchen utensils
- Roof terrace table and chairs
- Cleaning service every working day
- Coffee Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Maids Service
- Plasma TV
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- The address for check-in is 23 Jarvis Street and guests will be directed to the accommodation which they have booked once they have checked in.
- Late arrivals can be accommodated by prior arrangement only.
- Smoking is allowed on the patio.
- WIFI/Internet access up to 100 MB per day is free of charge. Usage higher than 100 MB per day will be charged to the guest at cost price.
- We cannot accept liability for loss of or damage to any valuables or property belonging to guests or their visitors.
- We at all times reserves the full right of admission and accept no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.
- Should we at any time need to exercise this right, no reimbursements or refunds will be made in this regard.
- If the cancellation is made more than 30 days in advance: No cancellation fee will be due.
- If the guest communicates the cancellation between 30 and 15 days before the stay: A cancellation fee of 25% of the entire amount will be due.
- If the guest communicates the cancellation between 15 days and 1 day before the stay: A cancellation fee of 50% of the entire amount will be due.
- If the guest fails to arrive: a cancellation fee of 100% of the entire amount will be due.
- Changing the dates of a reservation will be considered as cancelling the original dates and is subject to the cancellation policy.
- We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.